- About the MACR
- Job opening
- Newcomers' Guide
- Language Training
- Employment Services
- Foreign Qualification Recognition
The MACR is a non-profit organization which strives to achieve the following:
- Facilitate contact and communication between persons of different cultural backgrounds.
- Foster harmonious relationships among all cultural groups and individuals.
- Be a source of information and help for newcomers to the community.
- Be a contact and communication medium for the various ethnic and cultural groups in the region.
- Raise public awareness and promote acceptance of multiculturalism.