- Networking and training opportunities
- Assistance with foreign qualification recognition including referral to professional regulatory agencies for professional re-credentialing and trades re-certification
- Assistance in enrolment in business mentoring program
- Assistance in contacting provincial immigration agents for aid in immigration matters.
- Referral and introduction to career and employment counselors of the Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour.
- Referral for language training for permanent residents, temporary workers and international students
- Entrepreneur and mentoring programs
- Assisting in the integration of newcomers into the workplace.
- Promoting the advantages of multiculturalism and diversity in the workplace.
- Networking opportunities with newcomers
- Referral to workplace onsite language training for entrepreneurs
- Sourcing of interpreters or translators
- Referral to government departments and agents responsible for hiring of temporary
- Referral and registration for training opportunities
Employment Outreach Officer - Chantal Vortmann-Rieswick email@example.com